Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: Coffee Icecream
08-25-2010, 07:57 AM #1
1/2 litre - milk
400 g - whipped cream
150 g - sugar
3 - eggs
2 tbsp - cornflour
1 tbsp - vanilla essence
1 tbsp - coffee [mix it with 1 tbsp of water
1. Cook milk leaving a little aside.
2. Make a mixture of eggs and sugar in the left over milk.
3. Boil the milk, slowly add the mixture of eggs.
4. Stir continously and remove the pan from the stove.
5. Now allow it to cool for some time.
6. Then fold the whiped cream into it and also add the vanilla essence and coffee.
7. Now ice cream is prepared.
8. Use an icecream machine or set it in the freezer.
9. Before serving sprinkle some coffee powder on it.