Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: Creamy Fruit Salad
08-25-2010, 07:49 AM #1
Creamy Fruit SaladCreamy Fruit Salad
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream, softened
- 1/2 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 2 (15.25 ounce) cans fruit ****tail
- 3 tablespoons maraschino cherries, halved
- 1 banana, sliced (optional)
...being a human...
- Combine the cream and condensed milk; blend until smooth.
- Drain the juice from 1 can of the fruit ****tail and add to cream cheese mixture. Add the other can with all its juice and any other fruit at this time. Mix with a large spoon.
- Add extra condensed milk to sweeten if desired. Cover with saran wrap and chill. Mix well and serve cold.