Results 1 to 2 of 2
Thread: Gulab jamun coconut rabri
08-23-2010, 07:41 AM #1
Gulab jamun coconut rabriFOR THE COCONUT RABRI:
* Milk-2 liter
* Condensed milk-1/2 cup
* Sugar-1/2 cup
* Khova(milk extract)-1/2 cup
* Cardamon powder-1/2 tsp
* Cream-1/2 cup
* Saffron- a pinch
* Mixed dry fruits chopped-2 tbsp
* Tender coconut shredded-1/4 cup
* Rose syrup-2-3 tbsp
1. Take a pan and add milk, condensed milk, sugar, cream,khova together and simmer for 1-2 hours or until it thickens.
2. Add in cardamon powder for flavoring.
3. Switch off the flame when it is thick and mix in shredded tender coconut .
4. To serve, in a plate place a bed of Rabri and place Jamuns on top, garnish with nuts ,saffron, rose syrup,and served chilled.
5. This is a famous north Indian Punjabi dish served after a sumptuous meal.
08-24-2010, 08:19 AM #2
- Join Date
- Aug 2010
its look good