Runner Up - Admins Awards

Default Kinshuk Mahajan back with Chaand Chhupa Badal Mein

Follow us on Social Media

Kinshuk Mahajan has teamed up once again with Director’s Kut to be part of Star Plus’ primetime show Chaand Chhupa Badal Mein.

Kinshuk, who shot to fame as Ranveer Rajvansh in STAR Plus’ Sapna Babul Ka Bidaai will now be seen in a new avatar.

Our source said, “Kinshuk was waiting for something different. He has finally signed the dotted line and is all set to act in Chaand Chhupa Badal Mein. He will play the son of Jawahar (Asish Kapoor) and Chanchal (Payal Nair), and cousin brother of Siddharth (Abhishek Tewari).”

When we contacted Kinshuk, he said, “I am back with a challenging role. I cannot reveal the character’s details. I begin shooting in 12 days. The only thing I can tell you is that my character is completely different from Ranveer,” he said.

We tried to get in touch with Producer Rajan Shahi but he didn’t revert back..

In the current track of the show, Nivedita gets emotional when Siddharth’s father’s photo gets accidentally spoiled by her. Dadi scolds her and she gets upset. Siddharth is upset that Nivedita is upset, but cheers up when he sees her at the puja. Dadaji asked Nivedita to sang an devotional song for the puja..

So to know what happens, don’t forget to watch Chaand Chhupa Badal Mein every Monday to Friday at 8 pm only on STAR Plus.
    ...being a human...