Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: dR magazine

dR Wrestlers www.desirulez.net

T

Lightbulb dR magazine

Follow us on Social Media

hey all

I am pretty new to dR and I am sorry if any1 already put this idea before me.. but i just feel like we all must generate a dR magazine every month or so .. it must include all site information, whats new with the site.. any topics of interest suggested bu dR members ... or any other ideas .. it can also include adds.. n can be as pretty as posisble.. we have alot of different types of groups here .. and bcoz of this magazine thing , we can increase the creativity n attention of all dR members towards the site and help them to keep active..
    i mean its just my general idea of any1 likes it then may be we can put this and try to work on it..
    we can make a separate group for it or so n then think more abt it..
    "STONE COLD IS MY GOD"

∂я ∂єνιℓ www.desirulez.net

T

lykdddddd
    http://funkadaah.com

T

hey thanks shazu .. let us see what others ppls think
    "STONE COLD IS MY GOD"

Administrators www.desirulez.net

T

nice one

T

thanks angel.. u r super mod.. u can better tell can we try this on preliminary level n if its suceed then we will publish it on our website.. u know it will be really fun n test of creativity of ppls if all mods n founders ready then we can think of contents n further thing og magazine
    "STONE COLD IS MY GOD"

Administrators www.desirulez.net

T

w8 for founders n admin approval :care1:

T

okie
    "STONE COLD IS MY GOD"

o.O♥Why Cant U See U Belong Wid Me♥O.o www.desirulez.net

T

i lyk ur idea
    since i photoshop stuff i can make it monthly

T

Quote Originally Posted by ♥★Gσѕѕιρ~Ğιяℓ★♥ View Post
    i lyk ur idea
    since i photoshop stuff i can make it monthly
    yes that will be great.. as angel said b4r lets see the views of all founders on this.. I also have some ideas regarding this..

oh i m sorry I didnt seen that ur founder .. so can we think over it ?
    Last edited by maxpyane; 08-09-2010 at 10:12 PM. Reason: some mistake
    "STONE COLD IS MY GOD"

T

ya i lyk ur idea n i agree wid u
    itz k
    ya we can discuss the topics tht should be in da magazine

T

please gimme some time... i will come up with something ..
    "STONE COLD IS MY GOD"

Administrator www.desirulez.netwww.desirulez.net

T

nic idea.....i can provide some info ...

I am Brown so ARe you DOwN? www.desirulez.net

T

wow dis is sumthing really new in dr.
    i really like dis idea maxpayne.
    i mean this is sumthing sombdy shu have done b4...i m surprised nobdy did it b4
    thanks for bringing it
    sorry dude .... Hash

T

i knw i love his idea
    me ready to make it
    k max tyt

Coolbie www.desirulez.net

T

soundz awesome

Ɩ σиcɛ нα∂ α нɛαят...
    αи∂
    ιт ωαƨ тяʋɛ...
    вʋт
    иσω ιт'ƨ ɢσиɛ ғяσм мɛ тσ ʏσʋ...
    ƨσ тακɛ cαяɛ σғ ιт...
    αƨ Ɩ нαʌɛ ∂σиɛ...
    вɛcαʋƨɛ...
    иσω ʏσʋ нαʌɛ тωσ αи∂ Ɩ нαʌɛ иσиɛ.

T

hey all

really thank you so much for your appreciation and

supporting my idea.
    well this is what i picturise about the magazine
    1) first of all we all need to think about the title of the magazine, it must be precise and catchy..may be only of one or two words.we can take opinians of all members about this and then think over it.

2) we need to decide the frequency of the magazine, whether it is monthly or quartely depednig upon the ppls who are interested in this project.i will prefer it to be monthly but again its all members decision.

3) Actually I really not aware of any legal things related to publishing of this, though we are going to be published it only virtually n online at first instance but I request moderators and founders to look for this issue to bcoz its important b4r starting everything

4) i have something related to contens of the magazine
    1)on first page we will summerize all main issue headings that we are going to put into magazine..like other real world mags do..
    2)then in the contensts or index page section we will give headings of all the things that are in mag with page numbers.

3) i think we should address some issue like this

1) general section- in this section we will put things like cover story, an interview or any important issue that founders or members of the dR needs to tell to ppls. also i am thinking of making 2 subsections of this which includes
    a)thread of the month- here we will highlight the thread which got highet replies throughout the website and which is remain sticky for longer time.also we wil give link about this thread in here
    b) member of the month- same thing as thread of the month but it depends on some factors that i didnt think yet.but we will decide this further.

2)movies and music
    in here we will review any specific superhit movie of that month.also we will include some gossips realted to movies. same thing we will did with music. i bet this must be very fun and most of the ppls intereted here.

3)techie corner or technical pages- here we will include some techie or geeky issues which will help all members. also here we can review some gadgets which are famous and can be useful like such as iphone 4G. this also can be extended as per more suggestions

4)sports corner or center- here we can have infomation about the sports worldwide and also some review about imp matches and incident in sports.

5) other sections such as receipes,health tips,any book review, any tv shows review or any other topics as per the suggestion goes after this or also b4r this as per decisions of all members

this is just my brief thoughts and ideas regarding mag. afterall its decision of all so we will decide this all according to all members suggestions.
    we can also inclide adds in this our mag. also we cna find out some other ways to promote and earn revenue from this mag, like in our techie section we can review a product of sponser or those who can be benefical to us, also like in our movies and music sctions we cna promote movies and music , here we can motivate ppls to use and buy some music or music players which sponsers can offer, i mean there are alot of way like this. but I am sure it will be certainaly helpful in promoting dR

also as this is really new project we are going to do. I request ppls to support this and join this as per their time. i think we should make a separate dR group for this project such as dR magazine or something. this group will actively engage in publication of our magzine and they have the powers to decide what should be included in mag and not. i mean they have this general power over the whole contens of mag. they will also promote mag amognst the members and make members more productive and creative and aware of different things that be there in mag to all members. also members of this group have confidentility about the mag contents and they will not disclose it until the mag is publish. in this way ppls have excitment abt mag and they will wait to see whats there in mag.afterall its all decisions of founders and admins so i request them to read this and lets think more about it.

i will write more about the contens of our first issue in my next post i have some doubts that i want to clear with the founders and will pm them if necessary
    "STONE COLD IS MY GOD"

Retired Staff www.desirulez.net

T

grt idea

T

omg i luv ur ideas for the mag
    first we need to decide the team tht will wrk on it wid us
    i am in to wrk on it
    monthly wuld be kewl
    lyk end of every month we post it

T

Quote Originally Posted by ♥★Gσѕѕιρ~Ğιяℓ★♥ View Post
    omg i luv ur ideas for the mag
    first we need to decide the team tht will wrk on it wid us
    i am in to wrk on it
    monthly wuld be kewl
    lyk end of every month we post it
    exactly i dunno yest many ppls up fr this idea but guess no1 either read it or replied it today..well still we 2 r here ..i think we need think abt good nme fr it a catchy 1.....
    "STONE COLD IS MY GOD"

∂я ∂єνιℓ www.desirulez.net

T

Itzz awesome max u rox

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast