New Arrivals

Default Contribution of Pills to Quit Smoking

Follow us on Social Media

To quit smoking is not an easy task because nicotine is a highly addictive substance. But today medicine helps man to quit smoking by making many quit smoking medicines and pills available. Quit smoking pill helps to quit smoking quickly and effectively while maintaining a stress free mind and a healthy body. Smoking pills are easy to ingest and easy to digest. They have a quick effect as the chemicals or herbs are immediately absorbed into the blood stream. Unlike gums and lozenges, the quit smoking pills or capsules do not contain flavors or preservatives.

Zyban and Chantix are the most known quit smoking pills which are available in the market under different brand names. These pills work on the nervous system of the smoker and reduce the urge to smoke. The decrease in the amount of neurotransmitters, noradrenaline and dopamine is responsible for the urge to smoke. These pills improve the production of neurotransmitters which controls the urge to smoke. It also helps the smoker to deal with the withdrawal symptoms like anxiety, irritation, hunger, unconsciousness, and difficulty in concentration.

Nausea is a common side-effect seen among smokers taking quit smoking pills. The other side-effects are headache, difficulty in sleeping and abnormal sleeping. Change in taste, vomiting, abdominal pain, flatulence and constipation are some of the rare side-effects. Research shows that some patients also show suicidal behavior, erratic behavior, and drowsiness.

No matter how effective quit smoking pills are, they should always be taken under medical supervision. These drugs are not recommended for women who are pregnant or lactating, people suffering from eating disorders like bulimia or anorexia nervosa, people having seizure disorder like epilepsy.

I am Brown so ARe you DOwN?

omg i need that i think lol
    sorry dude .... Hash