Runner Up - Admins Awards

Default Sonam Kapoor, new style diva of Bollywood

Follow us on Social Media

The chic lass

In love with fashion
    Sonam Kapoor’s rise as a new-age fashion icon can surprise many. After seeing her as a docile girl dressed too traditionally for her first film Saawariya, and then for Delhi 6, it’s hard to believe that she is a true fashionista. But the young daughter of Anil Kapoor has proved that she has got an exceptional fashion sense, unlike the other Bollywood beauties. You will get to see her different stylish avatars in her next release Aisha too.

Sonam just loves clothes. She prefers vintage when it comes to styling and the keyword for her has to be ‘experiment’. “I am open to different things and experimenting with my look. I am fine with a buffoon look, sober Indian look, boho, grunge, etc as I love to play around with my look,” says Sonam.

Check out the young and dynamic Sonam Kapoor in various looks as she plays with style and sensibility.

She has it in her
    The reason anything looks good on Sonam is her attitude. She knows how to experiment and it is not just restricted to clothes; the actress tries out various hairstyles and accessories.

The sensuous cover girl
    Her picture perfect look makes her the top-most choice to adorn a cover page.

L’Oreal’s Brand Ambassador
    After she became L’Oreal’s Brand Ambassador, the young actress also got featured in Next Generation: Asia Class of 2009, a special edition of Hollywood's trade bible ‘The Hollywood Reporter’. In fact, Sonam was the only Indian selected by the journal.

Saawariya & Masakalli
    She looked mesmerizing in ‘Saawariya’ and ‘Delhi 6’, wearing mostly anarkali suits. There is no doubt she looks fabulous in both Indian and western attires.

Red carpet stunner
    She stunned the onlookers and fashion gurus when she walked the red carpet at the IIFA Awards last year. Sonam chose a Grecian gown designed by Anamika Khanna for the event.

In Aisha Sonam plays the titular protagonist Aisha Kapoor, an upper class Delhi girl who loves to wear trendy outfits. She’s stylish and feminine, yet is very strong.

Styling Aisha
    As Aisha is Sonam’s home production she got a lot of liberty to again experiment with her looks in the film. Pernia Qureshi, who has designed clothes for Sonam, included a lot of lace and pretty outfits with polka dots, ribbons, headbands and hats.

Traditional yet sensuous
    Sonam looks lovely in this attire from the movie Aisha.

Sexy lass
    She looks ravishing with her luscious mane, slender frame, gorgeous face and beautiful smile.

Fashion diva
    With that killing smile she scores top points in style quotient.

The hottie
    Now you know why she is creating ripples for her stunning Aisha look.
    ...being a human...