Runner Up - Admins Awards

Default Happy Friendship's Day !

Follow us on Social Media

"A friend is one who believes in you when you have ceased to believe in yourself".

This explains everything that a friend should be.

He / she are never related to us, but still have a bonding stronger than any other person in the world. When everything around seems to be done just for personal greed, friendship can be called the purest relation of all. When we are sitting with a friend, we don’t feel the need to say words. He/she understands even our silence. Whether we need any advice or any help, we can always count on our friends

How many times they must have encouraged us to do better in studies? Hugged us to make us feel that life wouldn’t be tough when they are around? Consoled us when our girlfriends broke up with us? And were always around us when we wanted to be alone?

It is just because of our friends that we can feel confident of ourselves as they accept us as we are. This is the confidence that help us to do well in life. A friend is a very close and personal association. It just can’t be mentioned for anyone we meet. They always make us feel special and never expect anything in return, other than love and friendship. They stay true to us throughout our lives.

Following are some of my favourite friendship quotes:

“Sometimes you put walls up not to keep people out, but to see who cares enough to break them down.”
    “If you live to be 100, I hope I live to be 100 minus 1 day, so I never have to live without you.”
    “Truly great friends are hard to find, difficult to leave, and impossible to forget.”
    “A friend is someone who understands your past, believes in your future, and accepts you just the way you are.”
    “Love is when two people know everything about eachother and are still friends.”

So guys, spend the day with your friends and enjoy to the core!
    Happy Friendships Day Everyone !
    ...being a human...