dR Wrestlers www.desirulez.net

T

Post Summer Slam WWE Champ match

Follow us on Social Media

What do you think is the story going to be at summerslam in the WWE chapionship match?

My guess would be Sheamus and Randy is going to have one hell of a match
    RKO will end SHEamus
    Orton The New Champ!!!
    Then the miz will come back from Orton Skull Crushing fİNally to Orton and be the New WWE champ

Administrator www.desirulez.netwww.desirulez.net

T

if randy wins then miz will loose

T

so you think another RKO to Miz too?

T

I mean another picture perfect RKO as usual

T

I think Sheamus will get himself disqualified, or counted out...then some sort of other rules match for night of champions, Orton vs. Sheamus again...Cage Match, No DQ or something like that...Randy wins, Miz cashes in, and will probably be the first ever to cash in and not win...or maybe he will win? I would like to see that, Randy has had enough time as champ over the last 3 years...

T

Quote Originally Posted by RandomWalker View Post
    I think Sheamus will get himself disqualified, or counted out...then some sort of other rules match for night of champions, Orton vs. Sheamus again...Cage Match, No DQ or something like that...Randy wins, Miz cashes in, and will probably be the first ever to cash in and not win...or maybe he will win? I would like to see that, Randy has had enough time as champ over the last 3 years...
    OK here is the thing maybe youre right about the storyline this could happen but the thing is Rand hasnt been the WWE champion since his rivalry ended with Cena so I really wanna see him again as the WWE champ cause He is one of the best chapms ever!!but also I really like to see Miz cashing it in and not winnig for the first time that would be the best of all)

Administrator www.desirulez.netwww.desirulez.net

T

Quote Originally Posted by RandomWalker View Post
    yeaaa randy rox

Quote Originally Posted by DaHood View Post
    OK here is the thing maybe youre right about the storyline this could happen but the thing is Rand hasnt been the WWE champion since his rivalry ended with Cena so I really wanna see him again as the WWE champ cause He is one of the best chapms ever!!but also I really like to see Miz cashing it in and not winnig for the first time that would be the best of all)
    if rndy wins the match wid shemus then i think he wil win also wid miz

T

idiots

Quote Originally Posted by Wiegoo View Post
    idiots
    ? idiots ? who ? please respect each other bro.....

T

Quote Originally Posted by Wiegoo View Post
    idiots
    you should count yourself lucky that you are still not banned from desirulez you are calling us and the admin idiots are you kidding me how old are you 12? 13? still dont know any kind of respect!!?!?! No one has ever told u to respect other ideas!?!?!
    Go back to playground!