dR Wrestlers www.desirulez.net

T

Exclamation Hear me out!!aND share your ideas plz!!!!

Follow us on Social Media

Don't you all think John Cena is the most overrated most exaggerated superstar of wwe I mean most of the guys I talked to hates him. And me too cause he cannot act and he is same and lame all the time there is nothing different its boring to watch him its usually the same u cant see me and that attitude thing. I think John Cena is one of the most biggest reasons that raw become this lame and boring its all about him every single night. And most of the script writers know that so why dont they take their time and write a more better script that is not only about that all the time shouting man????? Because raw has great stars I mean we all know Miz is coming but also look at Morisson not my favorite but he has incredble ability and that script blocks it. I mean they are only making John Cena fans excited I'm a huge Orton fan and for last couple of weeks I was like"ok he is not goin for the wwe champ again" and it gets boring every week plz share your ideas!!

T

two words Cena = $$

T

Cena is the Best! for Making suspanse and Action

T

WWE UNIVERSE is a company.. and what do companies do... make MONEY and by polls and ratings its seems Cenation has the most fans young and old... so they make cena be the head chief because he gets the sales up
    and regarding sales just to give you an idea cena merchandise stands for a whooping 42% of all RAW related sales... so thinking money wise who you think would be best ot be the big man in town on WWE

T

But I mean cant they write something more interesting exciting its always the same old thing someone attacks cena oh poor cena poor cena and then booom hero cena always the same old crap it was more fun before they are starting to become lame just find a new way thats what I want

T

Wasn't there another "Do you think John Cena is the most overrated wrestler" thread in the Wrestling section?
    Either way, I agree. I rarely watch RAW anymore, simply because watching Cena do two shoulder blocks, a slam, the 5 knuckle shuffle and the Attitude Adjustment bores me to death.

T

pretty much everybody in the WWE has a standard sequence of moves. I personally am incredibly bored with Mysterio and his 619...and pretty much everything else he does, because if you watch Smackdown for a month you have pretty much seen everything he does and nothing new ever comes...but so what, you can still watch RAW and leave out the main event if you don't like Cena - at least you always know when his match is right ahead
    Cena was cool back when he was rapping and being sort of a popular bad boy...but well, that time's long gone, and actually I think he could do better if scripters just let him...