Runner Up - Admins Awards

Default A sneak peek into private pictures of celebs

Follow us on Social Media

King Khan and Hrithik Roshan capture a moment at Mannat, Shah Rukh's house, during a party.

Bong beauty Bipasha Basu clicked this snap with her niece Nia. "I am with my most favorite person in the world, my niece. She is my bundle of joy, Nia!" said Bipasha.

This is one of the sweetest pictures from Amrita Arora's collection. Amrita pecks her dear brother in law Arbaaz Khan.

Karan Johar with his favorite gal, Kareena Kapoor.

This picture is from Amrita Arora's album. The Arora sisters - Amrita and Malaika Khan - with their favorite Arbaaz Khan.

This picture is from Karan Johar's collection. It was taken when Gauri Khan, Sussanne Roshan and Bhavana Panday was with Karan Johar in New York. He calls them the 'first wives club'

Shah Rukh Khan with Gauri and Kids (THE INDIAN TWILIGHT FAMILY)

Presenting Chef Shilpa Shetty. Shilpa got herself clicked while preparing a cake on her mother's birthday.

Awsome Threesome! Imraan Khan with his real and reel life love. This picture was taken by Karan Johar during the celebration of I Hate Love Storys. Imran poses with fiancée Avantika and his co star Sonam Kapoor.

This picture of Abhishek's has been taken by Riteish Deshmukh. Ritesh regards Abhishek as his favourite co-star and captured him in a playful mood.

Check out the other side of Shruti Haasan. This picture has been taken by Madhur Bhandarkar on the sets of his forthcoming film 'Dil Toh Bachcha Hai Ji'.

Karan Johar with his best friend and favorite actor, Shah Rukh Khan. This one is for keeps, we're sure! (the gay party)

Riteish loves to do unique things. He was surely looking through 2010. Let's hope he's having a great year!
    ...being a human...