Runner Up - Admins Awards

Default Priyanka Chopra hates the sight of gym

Follow us on Social Media

We know many Bollywood actresses who swear by their fitness regime. But here is our desi girl Priyanka Chopra who hates to go to gym.

Par kya karein!, PC has to start rigorous workouts as she will soon be in Brazil shooting for ‘Khatron Ke Khiladi’ Season 3, performing some dangerous stunts. But before that she has to get back into her killer figure, and gym awaits her for that. The actress, however, doesn’t like to go to the gym, “I hate gymming! It’s an occupational hazard. If I wasn’t an actress, I wouldn’t ever look at the gym.”

‘Khatron Ke Khiladi’ will have 12 male participants from different fields. Earlier a host of Indian cricketers were supposed to be part of the show. But, as the Board of Control for Cricket in India (BCCI) posed some objections, the cricketers weren’t allowed to get involved. According to reports, this was the reason why the show got delayed.

However, Priyanka denied this news and said that the show hasn’t been delayed. It was always scheduled to start in August.
    ...being a human...