Runner Up - Admins Awards

Default Sony VAIO E-Series

Follow us on Social Media

There are many fans out there of VAIO and want to have their hands on latest VAIO E-Series.
    Sony has released its new series in their laptop section i.e. E-Series that would be available in 14-inch and 15.5 inch screen sizes.
    The main attraction of these new launched laptops is their stylish design and gradient color pattern. Vaio E series are available in Coconut White, Gunmetal Black, Lava Black, Hibiscus Pink, Iridescent Blue and Caribbean Green.

New Sony VAIO E series notebooks are bifurcated into EA series comprising of 14-inch models while EB series comprise of 15.5-inch models.

These VAIO E series notebooks will come loaded with Intel Core i3 and Core i5 microprocessors - depending on the models you choose. Pre-loaded with Windows 7 64-bit Home Premium operating system, these notebook models would hold up to 8 GB RAM and up to 500GB HDD storage and can also be upgraded with Blu-ray Player/burner.

For better graphics, Sony also offers ATI's discrete Mobility Radeon 5000 series.

Technical Specifications:
    • Windows 7 Home premium
    • 15.5 inch (1366*768 pixels) Widescreen VAIO Display
    • Intel Core i5-520M Processor (2.40GHz, 3MB Cache)
    • Intel HM55 Express Chipset
    • ATI Mobility Radeon HD 5470 Graphics
    • up to 8GB DDR3 RAM
    • up to 500GB Hard Disk
    • Memory Card Reader
    • Built-in webcam with MIC
    • Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n
    • Bluetooth v2.1+EDR
    • HDMI output
    • 6 Cell battery

The baseline price for the EA starts at $769, while the EC starts at $813.

As per Sony India, the pricing of 14-inch and 15.5 inch series notebooks starts from Rs. 34,990. The EC model costs you around Rs 57,990. (MRP incl. of all taxes).
    As per Sony UK, the pricing starts at 588.99.
    As per Sony US, the EA pricing starts at $769.99.

All in all, E-Series is a great laptop with some complaints of low battery life, but that’s normal for a laptop. You can surely check out this series if you are looking for something trendy with performance.

Other Vaio Series:
    There are different categories of VAIO laptops like the Z, S, E, F, X, CW, W, M, NW. These letters represents different screen sizes for the Vaio models like the Z comes in 13.1 inch, S in 13.3 inch, E comes in 14, 15.5 and 17.3 inch, CW in 14 inch, W in 10.01 inch.

Check out the video of E-Series

...being a human...