dR Wrestlers www.desirulez.net

T

summer slam he just needs a few weeks of holliday

T

Dekhaty hain

T

Ok what you all seem to be forgetting is that undertaker got seriously injured in the last PPV and he would be out for a long periode of time..
    So WWE came up with the "He got attack" storyline again...
    Yes i say again because in 2002 we had storyline that was about the same situation between Triple H & Shawn Michaels...

So undertaker is out for what... 2-3 months now... lets give him 1-3 months more and heŽll be back saying Kane attacked him...
    So 3 things can happen
    1. Undertaker appears a few weeks before the Royal rumble and fights his way into the table of the Royal rumble
    2. Undertaker appears AT the royal rumble just like Edge did last time and cleans out the ring winning the rumble and going back for his title at the next PPV
    3. Undertaker is history and gets nominated for the WWE hall of fame 2011 just before WM27

T

I think he'll be returning sooner. On what PPV was he injured? last time I saw him, it was a qualifying match for Fatal 4 Way, he beat Mysterio but had what looked like a broken nose afterwards. Does not sound like that tough an injury to be out more than half a year...
    my guess: he returns at Night of Champions, attacks Kane (who was actually the one putting him in the coma, since he was planning for the title all along and knew he couldn't cash in on Taker just like that) and it's going to be Taker vs Kane for the title at Hell in a Cell. Maybe Taker already returns at Summerslam and at Night of Champions, Kane gets himself disqualified to retain the title...or it's going to be a double countout, something of that kind...
    Last edited by RandomWalker; 07-24-2010 at 05:45 PM.

T

Quote Originally Posted by Flairc View Post
    Ok what you all seem to be forgetting is that undertaker got seriously injured in the last PPV and he would be out for a long periode of time..
    So WWE came up with the "He got attack" storyline again...
    Yes i say again because in 2002 we had storyline that was about the same situation between Triple H & Shawn Michaels...

So undertaker is out for what... 2-3 months now... lets give him 1-3 months more and heŽll be back saying Kane attacked him...
    So 3 things can happen
    1. Undertaker appears a few weeks before the Royal rumble and fights his way into the table of the Royal rumble
    2. Undertaker appears AT the royal rumble just like Edge did last time and cleans out the ring winning the rumble and going back for his title at the next PPV
    3. Undertaker is history and gets nominated for the WWE hall of fame 2011 just before WM27
    I like those ideas. I'm thinking he could come back, win the Rumble and main event against Kane at Wrestlemania for the championship..

Landed To DesiRulez www.desirulez.net

T

i heard he is going to attack kane after he beats rey at summer slam and they have to fight at night of champions

T

The Undertaker had his honeymoon with Michelle Mcool and he will be making his return at summerslam.

T

Undertaker is not going to come back.
    These is just a method of getting people waiting.

T

Quote Originally Posted by HIRIYA View Post
    Undertaker is not going to come back.
    These is just a method of getting people waiting.
    As much as it sounds plausible, he IS coming back, even if it is to retire.
    Undertaker has been a HUGE superstar since he debuted, and will most definately be going into the Hall of Fame.
    They would not have someone of his fame just "dissapear" without a proper final battle, goodbye etc.