Results 1 to 1 of 1
07-13-2010, 04:10 AM #1
Bill Gates decided not to invest further in Punjab.Bill Gates decided not to invest further in Punjab after receiving a letter from Mr Banta Singh.
To : Bill Gates, Microsoft
From : Banta Singh of Punjab
Date : 1 july 2010
Subject: Problems with my new computer
Dear Mr. Bill Gates,
We have bought a computer for our home and we have found some problems, which I want to bring to your notice..
1. There is a button 'start' but there is no 'stop' button. We request you to check this.
2. One doubt is whether any 're-scooter' is available in system? I find only 're-cycle', but I own a scooter at my home.
3. There is 'Find' button but it is not working. My wife lost the door key and we tried a lot to trace the key with this 'find 'button, but was unable to trace. Please rectify this problem.
4. My child learnt 'Microsoft word' now he wants to learn 'Microsoft sentence', so when you will provide that?
5. I bought computer, CPU, mouse and keyboard, but there is only one icon which shows 'My Computer': when you will provide the remaining items?
6. It is surprising that windows says 'MY Pictures' but there is not even a single photo of mine. So when will you keep my photo in that.
7. There is 'MICROSOFT OFFICE' what about 'MICROSOFT HOME' since I use the PC at home only.
8. You provided 'My Recent Documents'. When you will provide 'My Past Documents'?
9. You provide 'My Network Places'. For God sake please does not provide 'My
Secret Places'. I do not want to let my wife know where I go after my office
Last one Mr. Bill Gates
P.S: " Sir, how is it that your name is Gates but you are selling WINDOWS ?"
Banta...being a human...