Runner Up - Admins Awards

Default Lindsay Lohan's astonishing insult to the judge!

Follow us on Social Media

She made an impassioned speech about taking responsibility for her life and respecting the authority of the court.

But Lindsay Lohan was also apparently sending a message of her own to the judge who jailed her for 90 days and put her future career in jeopardy.

Magnified images of one of Lohan's multi coloured fingernails showed the words F*** U

The obscene message was clearly visible on the middle finger which was often pointed in the direction of Beverly Hills Superior Court Judge Marsha Revel.

While the judge would not have been able to see the word from where she was sitting it was picked up by photographers who were allowed into the courtroom.

The words had been painstakingly written in black over colourful nail polish.

The gesture made a mockery of the 24-year-old's tearful plea that she was taking her court appearance seriously.

'I am not taking this as a joke. This is my life. It is my career. It is something I have worked for all my life,' the actress pleaded.

'I don't want you to think I don't respect you and your terms.'

Still, the star won't have time for profane manicures soon enough.

She will have to surrender herself on July 20 to the Century Regional Detention Facility in Lynwood, Los Angeles.

It is likely she will be placed in a special segregated cell for celebrities, however it is possible she will only serve 23 days behind bars due to overcrowding and the non-violent nature of her crime.

The prison is the very same place where Lindsay served just 84 minutes three years ago before being released due to overcrowding.

...being a human...