Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: Veggie Omelette
06-30-2010, 11:01 PM #1
- Join Date
- Jan 2010
1 cup - tomato paste
1 cup - besan/ gram flour
1/2 cup - grated cheese
1 to 2 - green chillies, finely chopped
1/2 cup - cooked mixed vegs (peas, capsicum, carrots - finely chopped/mined) - optional.
1 - finely chopped small onion
1 tbsp - chopped coriander
2 tbsp - milk
1 tbsp - ghee
1/2 tsp - chilly powder
1/4 tsp - turmeric powder
salt and pepper to taste
1. Mix all the ingds together except the ghee & cheese.
2. Add some water to make a smooth paste.
3. Heat a a thick-bottom non-stick pan & heat ghee on it.
4. Pour a ladleful of batter onto the pan & spread evenly with the back of the ladle - to form a round omelette or pancake.
5. Pour 1-2 tsp of oil all around the edge of the omelette and allow to cook till its golden brown in color.
6. Turn over and cook the other side too.
7. Sprinkle some cheese, fold or roll the omelette.
8. Garnish with chopped coriander & serve hot immediately with a sauce, pickle or chutney of your choice.