Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: Egg Katti Rolls
06-30-2010, 11:00 PM #1
- Join Date
- Jan 2010
Egg Katti RollsIngredients:
8 - eggs, separated
1/2 cup - capsicum, finely chopped (discard seeds)
1/2 cup - spring onion, chopped
1/2 cup - tomato, finely chopped
1 tsp - ginger, minced
2 tsp - green chilies, minced
salt and pepper to taste
3 tsp - oil
1. Mix the egg whites with 4 yolks. (feed the remaining yolks to pets or use in other recipes for people not counting the calories)
2. Beat lightly with salt and pepper.
3. Heat the oil in a non stick fry pan.
4. Add ginger, green chilies and capsicum and saute lightly.
5. Add spring onion, saute for 1 more minute. Add tomato, cook till soft.
6. Add the eggs and cook stirring till the eggs are set into soft scramble.