Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: Chicken Katti Rolls
06-30-2010, 10:58 PM #1
- Join Date
- Jan 2010
Chicken Katti RollsIngredients:
500 g - bone less chicken
1/2 cup - curds
1/2 cup - onion, chopped
1/4 cup - tomato puree
2 tsp - ginger garlic paste
2 tsp - kasoori methi
1 tsp - chili powder
2 tsp - oil
1. Cut the chicken into 1/2 cm wide strips.
2. Add ginger-garlic paste, chili powder, salt and curds. Leave to marinate for one hour.
3. Heat the oil in a non stick fry pan.
4. Add onion, fry till light brown. Add kasoori methi.
5. Add chicken, with the marinade.
6. Cover and simmer till the chicken is cooked and all the liquid is absorbed.