Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: Noodle Rolls
06-30-2010, 10:54 PM #1
- Join Date
- Jan 2010
� packet - noodles (boiled with salt to taste and 2 tbsp oil)
5 - potatoes
6 - bread slices
2 tbsp - corn flour
2 tbsp - oil
1 � tsp - garlic paste
4 tbsp - tomato sauce
3 tbsp - red chilly sauce
1 tbsp - soya sauce
some oil for greasing
oil for deep frying
salt to taste
1. Boil the noodles in enough water, with salt to taste and 2 tbsp of oil.
2. When they are done, drain out the water.
3. Pour about 2-3 glasses of water (room temperature) on the noodles, this will prevent sticking.
4. Heat 2 tbsp of oil in a saucepan and add the garlic paste.
5. Fry for a minute and add the sauces.
6. Saute for a few seconds on a low flame.
7. Add the noodles and cook on a low flame till the noodles are well mixed with the sauces.
8. Boil the potatoes and mash well while still hot.
9. Soak the bread slice in some water or about 5 minutes.
10. Squeeze out the water completely from the bread and add it to the mashed potatoes.
11. Add corn flour and salt to taste.
12. Mix well and make dough.
13. Divide the potato dough into 10 equal parts.
14. Grease your palm it some oil.
15. Flatten a part of the potato dough.
16. Place a tablespoon of the noodle mixture in the centre.
17. Shape this into an oval roll.
18. Repeat same with the remaining potato and noodle mixture.
19. Deep fry in hot oil and serve with chilly sauce.