Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: Healthy Jawar Rolls
06-30-2010, 10:53 PM #1
- Join Date
- Jan 2010
Healthy Jawar RollsIngredients:
400 gms - jowar atta
1 tbsp - methi leaves, finely chopped
1 tbsp - green coriamder leaves, finely chopped
1 tsp - maida flour
1/4 tsp - garam masala
1 tsp - garlic and gimger paste
onions, finely chopped
cashewnuts (roasted and cut into small pieces)
water as required for dough
a little oil
salt to taste For Garnishing:
1. Knead the jowar atta, maida with methi leaves, coriamder leaves, garlic-ginger paste, garam masala, salt and 1 tsp oil.
2. Roll the chappathis.
3. Spread a little oil on the hot tawa.
4. Spread the chappati on hot tawa, roast one side, till golden brown.
5. Turn the chappatis on the other side, sprinkle onions, cashewnuts.
6. Fold the chappathis from one end in the middle, fold chapathis from the other end also in middle.
7. Arrange the rolls in a serving dish.
8. Garnish with the grated carrot, and centre a small mint leaves.