Runner Up - Admins Awards

Default RGV to make Shoorpanakha!

Follow us on Social Media

Ram Gopal Verma doesn’t intend to let down his followers on twitter, with his comments on Raavan and favourite past time of pulling filmmaker Karan Johar’s leg.

The action is lively as he tweets, “Me nd priyamani planning to make Shoorpanakha”. Filmmaker Pritish Nandy tweets in reply, “Get a stunningly beautiful woman to play Shoorpanakha.” RGV then suggests that maybe they should make the film together! Yeah, well, we’re not holding our breath ... !

And looks like the jibes have turned into friendly vibes now with KJo. KJo tweets, “Kudos to saina nehwal!! Not that I follow badminton but just watching the pride on her parents face was beyond victory! You go girl!!!” And RGV responds, “well karan its all about parents.” And, the filmmaker who believes it’s all about loving your family, tweets back, “...yes ramu and family values....”

RGV remains agreeable as he remarks, “hey karan I hate luv stories is the best ever title frm u..I am really jealous that I culdnt think of it.” A relieved Karan can only thank him in return...we’re sure it must be a welcome change to interact with Ramu in a good mood! And in an afterthought, RGV comments on his own movie, “Come to think of it Raktha charitra is A Hate Story.”
    ...being a human...