Results 1 to 2 of 2
Thread: Uses of vinegar..
06-27-2010, 02:30 AM #1
Uses of vinegar..
* Use pure vinegar in the toilet bowl to get rid of rings.
* Mop the floor in the bathroom with a vinegar/water solution for that extra gleam.
* Vinegar also eats away the soap scum and hard water stains on your fixtures and tiles.
* Vinegar works wonders for sweat smell from clothes, especially your workout clothes. Just soak smelly clothes in a detergent solution and add a dash of vinegar to it.
* Make a solution with 1 part of vinegar and 2 parts of water and use it to clean your stovetop, appliances, countertops in the kitchen.
* Leave vinegar overnight on your chopping board and find it stain and odor free in the morning.
* Vinegar can be used as a natural fabric softener, just add ½ cup of vinegar to the rinse cycle in the washing machine
* Add 3 tablespoons of vinegar to 2 cups of water and viola, your window cleaning solution is ready....being a human...
06-27-2010, 03:34 AM #2
i need all this man
ღ ღ ღ ღ ღ ღ
αм ι тнє σηє αη∂ σηℓу?
¢υz уσυ'яє тнє σηℓу σηє
ιт ƒєℓт ѕσ ℓσηg αη∂ ℓσηℓєу
ωαιтιηg ƒσя уσυ тσ ¢σмє
ღ ღ ღ ღ ღ ღ