Results 1 to 1 of 1
06-25-2010, 10:10 AM #1
Tips for an Exceptional, Superb & Powerful Life!
1. Take a 10-30 minute walk every day. And while you walk, smile. It is the ultimate antidepressant.
2. Sit in silence for at least 10 minutes each day. Buy a lock if you have to.
3. Always pray and make time to exercise.
4. Spend more time with people over the age of 70 and under the age of 6.
5. Eat more foods that grow on trees and plants and eat less foods that are manufactured in Plants.
6. Drink green tea and plenty of water. Eat broccoli, almonds & walnuts.
7. Try to make at least three people smile each day.
8. Clear your clutter from your house, car, desk and let new and flowing energy into your life.
9. Don't waste your precious energy on gossip, issues of the past, negative thoughts or things you cannot control.
Instead, Invest your energy in the positive present moment.
10. Realize that life is a school and you are here To learn. Problems are simply part of the curriculum that appear and fade away like algebra class. But the lessons you learn will last a lifetime.
11. Eat breakfast like a king, lunch like a prince and dinner like a college kid with a maxed out charge Card.
12. Life isn't fair, but it's still good.
13. Life is too short to waste time hating anyone.
14. Don't take yourself so seriously. No one else does.
15. You don't have to win every argument. Agree to disagree.
16. Make peace with your past so it won't screw up the present.
17. Don't compare your life to others'. You have no Idea what their journey is all about.
18. Ladies - Go on and burn those 'special' scented Candles, use the 600 thread count sheets, the good China and wear your prized dresses now. Stop waiting for a special occasion. Every day is special.
19. No one is in charge of your happiness except you.
20. Frame every so-called disaster with these Words: 'In five years, will this matter?'
21. Forgive everyone for everything.
22. What other people think of you is none of your Business.
23. Time heals almost everything. Give time, time!
24. However good or bad a situation is, it will Change.
25. Your job won't take care of you when you are Sick. Your friends will. Stay in touch with them.
26. Get rid of anything that isn't useful, beautiful or joyful.
27. Envy is a waste of time. You already have all You need. God provides, remember?!
28. The best is yet to come. (in Heaven)
29. No matter how you feel, get up, dress up and show up.
30. Do the right thing!
31. Call your family often.
32. Each night before you go to bed complete the Following statements: 'I am thankful for __________.'
Today I accomplished _________.
33. Remember that you are too blessed to be stressed.
34. Enjoy the ride. Remember that this is not Disney World and you certainly don't want a fast pass. You only have one ride through life so make The most of it and enjoy the ride.
35. LIVE, LOVE, LAUGH.. LIFE'S A PRESENT.. UNWRAP IT!...being a human...