Runner Up - Admins Awards

Default Yuvraj Singh : Is it over or would he come back?

Follow us on Social Media

I was surfing news websites of India. In one of those site one title prompted me to click on it. It read -’Is it all over for yuvraj singh?’. It was poll and 60% viewers answered in yes while 40% replied in negative.
    I remember the match when I first saw yuvraj singh. It was match against invinsible aussies. Likes of mcgrath , gilispie , shane warne and this young man faced all of them with ease . It was one of most confident debuts in one day international that I had ever seen. Yuvraj made 84 out of 82 balls helping India win against powerful australians . Yuvraj won man of the match for his efforts.
    Next I remember was yuvraj’s famous partnership with kaif. The biggies were out and it was final. Both kaif and yuvraj were pretty young in internation scene. Both made sure that India wins the match and chases down a big total.
    Yuvraj had arrived. He has become match winner and slowly he cemented his place as middle order batsman in one day internationals.In test yuvraj could not deliver. He remained 12th man till sourav retired.
    Then came decision of sachin-sourav-dravid of not playing t-20 internationals. Yuvraj was predicted to become captain. Shewag was in after being kept out of the team and yuvraj was experienced player . Selectors snubbed him and made dhoni as captain.
    Yuvraj remained out of form in initial matches and dhoni was on firing lines to keep him in playing eleven. But yuvraj was back with six sixes in single over . India won the world cup at that time and yuvraj was awarded one crore by bcci.
    While on the field yuvraj was always destructive batsman and sharp fielder , off the field yuvraj was party animal. His affair with kim sharma was media story . After his break up , he was linked with deepika padukone for short time.
    As his form started going , his parties started making more news in media and now as he has been dropped , his parties are under scanners.
    Yuvraj is class player and when in form he is equally destructive as shewag. He is one of cleanest hiters in cricket’s history . His parties too are not new. He has always been party animal.
    Would he come back?. Well he has in it. He is still young and good players dont become bad players over night. He would surely come back , probably more stronger and more hungry.
    ...being a human...