Runner Up - Admins Awards

Default ‘Sunday’ show by Amitabh Bachchan and Shahrukh Khan

Follow us on Social Media

May be it happened by coincidence that the two superstars wanted to tell Tweeple what happens at their respective houses on Sundays. Well, they do think alike. On June 6, Amitabh Bachchan posted on Twitter the pictures of fans that had gathered around his home entrance. A few hours later, Shahrukh Khan did the same.

Sr Bachchan tweeted, “T20 -Someone wanted to see what happens on Sundays at Jalsa.. here is a previous sunday ..” While SRK scribbled, “Ppl come to share love on sundays and take my pics...this time i thought i will take theirs. thanx all”

Jalsa (Big B’s residence) and Mannat (Shahrukh’s abode) are among major tourist attractions for cine fans in Mumbai. Their crazy fans can wait for long just to have a glimpse of them. Big B takes out time and greets them with Namaskar and sometimes even goes out and shakes hands with them. This is like a tradition followed by Amitabh for almost two decades.

Shahrukh, too, chooses to meet the public, wave hands, say ‘Aadab’ and sign autographs, and doesn’t mind if people ask for photographs.
    ...being a human...