mysterious Mr.A www.desirulez.net

T

Thumbs up Some of the coolest stuff!!!! June (2010)(a gadget magazine by me)

Follow us on Social Media

Sputnik Watch

INFO:

The Sputnik Watch($40) is a simple design, by designer Vadim Kibardin, featuring a simple housing made of ABS plastic, and uses an inverted LCD display to complete the overall clean look of the timepiece.
    Water Resistance: 3ATM
    Functions: Alarm, Chronograph, Date, Time
    Colour: Black, White, Silver and 16 bright colors
    Display: TDF LCD Display
    You can pre-oder via email: info(at)kibardindesign.com

PRICE:

$40

Mouse of stone

INFO:
    Here is a Mouse, made from stone by Russian designer Neko, looks like the stone parts are polished/cut and made to a mouse.

iPhone 4

INFO:
    Steve Jobs just announced iPhone 4($200-$300) at the Worldwide Developers Conference. It is 34% thinner than the iPhone 3GS, but 3 grams heavier(It is 4.5 x 2.31 inches, and 0.37 inches thick. It weighs 4.8 ounces), black glass and stainless steel body, and with split buttons for volume, unlike the current iPhone 3GS. Featuring an Apple A4 processor, seven hours of talk time, a front-facing camera (640 x 480) FaceTime video calls and an LED flash alongside its new 5-megapixel camera on the back, a 3.5-inch Retina Display(the same size as current iPhones, higher resolution (960 x 640). The price? The 16GB iPhone 4 will sell for $199, and the 32GB for $299. The phone will be available in black or white on June 24th.

PRICE:
    $200-$300

Micro USB Car Charger

INFO:
    The Micro USB Car Charger(€20) turns your cigar lighter into a USB Car Charger that can be used to charge cellphones(iPhone) orMP3 players via USB, and with a design that sits flush enough to look like it blends into your car’s interior, and the cool blue LED 'X' lets you know that it's got power. Cool idea!

PRICE:
    €20

Nokia: Bicycle Charger Kit for Phones

INFO:
    This dynamo-powered smartphone charger kit from Nokia, including a charger, dynamo and phone holder. When docked to the latter with a 2mm charger jack, the electrical generator will produce energy to juice up the handset. According to Nokia, the dynamo starts charging when the speed of the bicycle reaches 6kmh and stops when it hits 50kmh. It matches the efficiency of a normal charger when the bike is traveling at 12kmh.
    According to Nokia, the Bicycle Charger Kit will be available in India, China, and selected markets in Europe, Middle East, Africa and Southeast Asia Pacific in Q4. It will retail at 15 euros.
    PRICE:
    €15

Genie Lamp Soap

INFO:

Aladdin’s magic lamp soap designed by Chloe Coulson.
    PRICE:

Commodore Invictus Keyboard PC

INFO:
    Commodore Computer has launched the Invictus Keyboard PC($TBA), this keyboard PC with a Cool touchscreen display(600 x 800). Features include an Intel Atom processor, wireless HDMI, NVIDIA ION chipset, and five hours of battery life. It ia very similar to the Asus EEE PC Keyboard.

PRICE:
    No word on pricing or availability now.

Blackboard Brooch

INFO:
    simple idea with stacks of personality, these speech bubble brooches are awesome! Including Oval blackboard brooch and Square blackboard brooch, here. By designer Zoe Brand.
    Make the statement you want to make, then rub it out and start again. Good idea!
    PRICE:
    $105

ALPA 12 TC camera by Estragon

INFO:
    Swiss studio Estragon have designed a camera for Swiss camera manufacturer ALPA. The compact square design operates as a 69 roll-film or 60 MP digital camera, including a rosewood or pear handle. Beauty one!

PRICE:
    not known yet!!

The RUB Chopper

INFO:
    The RUB Chopper comes with working smoker attached at the side, made by Orange County Chopper, for RUB in NYC.
    PRICE:
    not known yet!!

Cut My Sim

INFO:
    Cut My SIM is a cool tool that cut your Sim card into a MicroSIM!
    The Cut My SIM($30; Pre-order, shipping from June) is a stainless steel Micro Sim Cutter that turns your SIM card into a MicroSIM, and with a special sim card holder, you can still use your new cut Micro Sim as a normal sim.

PRICE:
    $30

Pac-Man Bottle Opener

INFO:
    This funny Pac-Man Bottle Opener by Studio Psyho. Called Unpackman. I love this design!! Cool! Hopefully Unpackman will be a real product soon.

PRICE:
    not known yet!!!

friends pls reply if u liked my magzine for this month!!!!!
    Last edited by Ankur; 06-08-2010 at 05:49 PM.

Administrators www.desirulez.net

T

amzing post

T

thank you!!!

dR Founders www.desirulez.org

T

waiting for june 15 to order the iphone

T

WOW!!!
    its amazing just go for it!!!!
    u people lucky to get it early and so cheap....

dR Dazzler www.desirulez.net

T

Nice Share mate.. I wan that Stone mouse and ankur you can order these type of stuff.. I guess.

T

yes...this stuff can be bought and sold...
    prices are given....

dR Angels www.desirulez.net

T

nice thread
    tfs