Runner Up - Admins Awards

Default Football fever grips Bipasha Basu!

Follow us on Social Media

The FIFA World Cup is about to kick off on June 11 and already tingling with excitement is our Bollywood’s very own Bipasha Basu who’s even looking forward to watch a few games live in South Africa.

“I am really looking forward to the FIFA World Cup. I like to watch football. And if everything falls into place, I might go for the semi-finals or finals,” Bipasha is quoted as saying by a news agency.

Bipasha and her beau John Abraham have a particular liking for football. They also starred together in the movie De Dhana Dhan Goal, in which John played a forward striker while Bips a physiotherapist in a rag-tag team of Asian footballers in London.

When asked about which team she’s supporting for the upcoming world cup, Bipasha said: “I am not supporting any team in particular. Whoever plays well, deserves to win.”

Not just Bipasha, a lot of other celebs are looking forward to the FIFA world cup. Ranbir Kapoor, for instance, is supporting Argentina while Arjun Rampal thinks Brazil has a chance to clinch the cup
    ...being a human...