Runner Up - Admins Awards www.desirulez.net

Default What's next for Anurag?

Follow us on Social Media

Anurag Kashyap's latest film Udaan has done the rounds of Cannes (where it was liked) and other film festivals. The director has been going through a very productive and profitable period after the release and success of Dev D.

A gangster movie: - This is a movie based on Bihari gangsters. Starring Manoj Bajpayee, it is a revenge drama revolving around coal mines and the Bihar underworld. I hope the film will release by 2011. We have not yet decided the title.

Bombay Velvet: - The script of the first movie in the Bombay trilogy has been locked. Danny Boyle is on board, and will start shooting soon.

Doga: This is with Kunal Kapoor, and he is preparing for the movie very nicely.

A 3D horror film: Directed by Rahi Anil Bharve, itís a 3D horror film, which we will shot in Hollywood studio. I am really looking forward to this because I have never worked on such a film earlier. I will be producing the film.

A romantic film: I am planning a romantic film, which will release in 2011, Vikram Motwane will direct it. Romance is something which you can show differently in every film. I will produce it.
    ...being a human...