Runner Up - Admins Awards

Default Shakib-al-Hasan alleges match-fixing approach in 2008

Follow us on Social Media

Shakib then is said to have reported this matter to ICCís anti-corruption and security unit, but was never again contacted by the caller. Bangladesh went on to win the series 3-0.
    Shakib said that he did not talk to the person for a long time because he had a practice session and told him that he will talk later. After that, Shakib is said to have reported the matter to the manager and to the ICC.
    Shakib added, ďI canít speak for anyone else, but as far as Iím concerned my head wasnít turned at that time. What I feel is I do not care about the money. I want to play for my country, because that is a great pride for me, and I want to continue to do well for my country. As far as my family is concerned we are settled enough to lead our lives, so I am not concerned about those monies. If I play well for the next ten years, the money will come and I wonít have to worry about it.Ē
    Match-fixing seems to have reared its head up again as Danish Kaneria and an Essex cricketer were recently arrested in relation with allegations of spot-fixing.

I am Brown so ARe you DOwN?

yah that is some messed up shitt lol!!
    sorry dude .... Hash