Runner Up - Admins Awards

Default Aamir's 3 films in 2010

Follow us on Social Media

He says, “This is the first time three of my big films are releasing in the same year, I’m really excited about it.”

The three movies that Aamir is gushing about are Dhobi Ghaat, Delhi Belly and the critically acclaimed movie from the Sundance Film Festival, Peepli Live. A source reveals that Aamir’s wife Kiran, who is directing Dhobi Ghaat, was reluctant to cast a big star like Aamir in the movie, but he insisted and convinced her to give him the role. He is reportedly playing the lead role. Prateek Babbar will also be a part of the movie. Aamir was heard saying, “I have already completed the shooting for Dhobi Ghaat, which will come in the second half of the year.”

Delhi Belly has a promising star cast, comprising of Imran Khan, Kunaal Roy Kapoor, Vir Das and Poorna Jagannathan and Shenaz Treasurywala, with Aamir doing a guest appearance in movie. The film is being produced by Aamir, and is said to be in its post-production stage. Peepli Live, as a satire on the farmers' suicides, is not just a take on the issue, but also on media’s obsession with ‘breaking news’ and publicity-hungry politicians. Anusha Rizvi has made her directorial debut with the film. Apparently, the movie was like a dream project for Aamir.

Aamir is planning a world-wide release for all the three films. “I am concentrating on releasing them in international market because I believe that they have the potential to entertain the world audience,” he says.