Administrator www.desirulez.net

T

Default Shardul Pandit joins 'Kuldeepak'

Follow us on Social Media

The actor has been roped in to play an important part in the upcoming socio-thriller TV show "Kuldeepak".

Actor Shardul Pandit, best known for his roles in shows like "Kitani Mohabbat Hai 2" and "May I Come in Madam?", has been roped in to play a Gujarati character named Devang in the upcoming socio-thriller TV show "Kuldeepak"

Shardul will be paired with Keerti Nagpure in the show.

"I think I have a connection with Gujarat because I keep getting roles in shows that are set against the backdrop. Having said that, this show is very special to me because I bagged this role on my mother's birthday," Shardul said in a statement.

"More importantly, it is my first positive lead. And the show will also highlight the relationship between a mother and her son. I will be seen as a young father on screen and was nervous to hold a little baby and perform scenes, but I am super excited and glad that my co-actress is so supportive," he added.

"Kuldeepak", which will be aired on &TV starting from March 27, will trace the struggle of a young mother who wants to protect her child against negativity.