Runner Up - Admins Awards

Default Ranbir’s political awakening

Follow us on Social Media

Apparently, Ranbir is not just a good actor; he is a good citizen too. Since the time he started voting two years ago, he has been taking a keen interest in politics.

His working on his latest project ‘Raajneeti’ added to the politically conscious side of him. "Simply being a part of a film like ‘Raajneeti’, taught me so much about politics. Prakashji has such an in-depth knowledge of the subject," shared the actor.

Ranbir belongs to the rare breed of youngsters who don’t see the profession of politics in a negative light. Voicing his opinion on politics, Ranbir said, “I don't quite understand why the term politics has a negative connotation attached to it. If you go on to see, even media and business are negative in their own way. So it all depends on how we choose to see something.”

The actor also wants the youth to take interest and be a part of the political system. Ranbir said, “I think it is important to encourage the youth to look at media with a different light. In fact we should even have school imparting formal education to help students get into politics.”

Ranbir and his crew of ‘Raajneeti’ will be rallying across six different cities of the country and interacting with the youth on the subject of politics in an attempt to make the youth more politically conscious.