Runner Up - Admins Awards

Default John Abraham Likes Everything I Do, Says Bipasha Basu

Follow us on Social Media

Mumbai: Poor Sandra Bullock, Elin Woods and Cheryl Cole can they ever match the confidence that our bong bombshell Bipasha Basu has in her beau, John Abraham? She feels that John is happy with whatever she does.

Recently, she has got some fancy piercing done in the upper lobes of her ear and when asked whether beau John is happy about it, Bips said super-confidently to a everything I do. He liked the piercing.

The actress cannot help raving about the piercing, I got my ears pierced on the upper lobes and I love my new piercings! I got inspired by my sister Vijayeta who came back from London with four piercings!
    I am very scared of even injections so it was a brave and spontaneous decision for me.

I got it done at Dr Meena Makheja`s place. My friends, Rocky (the designer) and Binal held my hands through the entire process. Now my ears are almost healed and I am wearing little diamonds for now. I am waiting for them to heal completely so I can sport some cool diamond baalis, she said.
    Well, if John likes your piercing, who are we to comment on it Bips! While our aforementioned Hollywood beauties are weeping over their betrayers, here is our chuckling desi girl. Keep up the confidence