dR Rockers www.desirulez.net

T

Thumbs up World's Largest Swimming Pool

Follow us on Social Media

Already drawing the crowds in the South American resort of San Alfonso del Mar in Chile, this artificial lagoon and swimming pool is eight hectares in size and contains an incredible 250,000 cubic meters of water. Acknowledged by Guinness World Records as being the world’s largest swimming pool, the lagoon trounces all other record holders in the category, including the Orthlieb pool in Casablanca, Morocco, itself a huge 150 meters by 100 meters – the San Alfonso pool is 1km in length. The revolutionary clear water artificial lagoons, transparent to a depth of 35 meters and unprecedented in design and construction methods, are the brainchild of Crystal Lagoons founder, biochemist and Chilean businessman Fernando Fischmann. Equivalent in size to an incredible 6,000 standard domestic pools, details of its technology are to be unveiled for the first time at Cityscape Dubai later this month.

Last edited by Rob; 05-08-2010 at 09:20 PM.

I am Brown so ARe you DOwN? www.desirulez.net

T

repost but...good swiimming post neva old post
    aite keep posting work hard
    sorry dude .... Hash

New Arrivals

T

Very nice swimming pool, I would love to swim there. I'm a swimmer and I never tried swimming in a pool like that. I wish I can swim there, but I don't have enough money to travel and go to that place.

Retired Staff www.desirulez.net

T

nc