Results 1 to 9 of 9
  1. #1

    Angry problem in ur forum i not happy with ur forum

    Follow us on Social Media







    there is not also posted the song of love story 2050 y answer me admin,mod wat u r doing here tell

  2. #2
    Retired Staff www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    4,186

    T

    Default

    First Of All, All New Songs Are Always Posted, Second Of All By This Week Love Story 2050 Would Hve Been Posted, Third Of All Since U Alrdy Had The Download Link For All The Songs You Should Hve Posted It Urself Instead Of Making Me Luk Everywhere For It, You Being A Member Of The Forum Should Participate and Help Out As Well So You Posting That One Thread Should Not Have Killed You..Thanks Anways For The Pointless Suggestion

  3. #3

    Default

    now i posted now tell ok so dont use abuse

  4. #4
    Retired Staff www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    364

    T

    Talking

    Quote Originally Posted by |*Payal*| View Post
    First Of All, All New Songs Are Always Posted, Second Of All By This Week Love Story 2050 Would Hve Been Posted, Third Of All Since U Alrdy Had The Download Link For All The Songs You Should Hve Posted It Urself Instead Of Making Me Luk Everywhere For It, You Being A Member Of The Forum Should Participate and Help Out As Well So You Posting That One Thread Should Not Have Killed You..Thanks Anways For The Pointless Suggestion
    gud answer payal, and mamo
    this forum is for ppl who speaks english or hindi
    u can abuse us after learnin english/watever u speak, untill then shut up!

    thnx for da sig payal!


    edit :- http://www.desirulez.net/showthread.php?t=554743

  5. #5
    Retired Staff www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    4,186

    T

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pyar.lovediscussion.net View Post
    now i posted now tell ok so dont use abuse
    If you thought i abused you ii am sorry but i just told you that you kept on asking me to find it when u had it wht kinda person wud do dat Lol but its okay

  6. #6
    Coolest Person You Will Ever Know! www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    2,443

    T

    Cool

    Quote Originally Posted by pyar.lovediscussion.net View Post
    there is not also posted the song of love story 2050 y answer me admin,mod wat u r doing here tell
    You can be a lil polite, that would help

    and sometimes we forget to post, you can always request it in Request section

    aww thanks payal, luv ya too.


    edit :- http://www.desirulez.net/showthread.php?t=554743

  7. #7
    The Creator :) www.desirulez.org
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    11,198

    T

    Default

    its good u didnt put the same signature text in ur siggy






  8. #8
    Coolbie www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    759

    T

    Default

    Being polite doesn't hurt anyone. So try it next time.
    Being a part of this forum and posting the link would have been helpful, as well as good participation. So next time please don't make a commotion and just request what you need.
    An Everlasting Summer Romance --- In Process

  9. #9

    Default

    solvedddddddddddddd

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •