Results 1 to 11 of 11

Thread: Staff Review

  1. #1
    PlayBuoy!! www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    268

    T

    Default Staff Review and Donations

    Follow us on Social Media







    Seriously guyz in the last thread staff powers review i found some staff agreeing da fact that the staff should be renominated as the websites growing and the staff acting on reports is sadly jes the admins.....or coadmins....


    I don't understand when admins have made the usergroup as retired staff why not put inactive staff in retired staff and renominate new staff who are active who could act on reports or spams....

    Also i would like to request nominating staff who have a good knowledge of handling staff powers instead of jes being an active user.
    ________________________________________________________________________________________


    1 more Thing i'd like to request is making of a sticky thread in announcements or make a announcement in all the sections about donations to the website giving donaters good returns....as well so that it would help the users or staff creating more contests as deepi started riddle competition recently....which could be having cash pprize on them....


    Thanks and cheers;
    aadi aka sanja
    Last edited by Aadi; 12-03-2010 at 06:22 AM.

  2. #2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by s.-.a.-.n.-.j.-.a View Post
    Seriously guyz in the last thread staff powers review i found some staff agreeing da fact that the staff should be renominated as the websites growing and the staff acting on reports is sadly jes the admins.....or coadmins....


    I don't understand when admins have made the usergroup as retired staff why not put inactive staff in retired staff and renominate new staff who are active who could act on reports or spams....

    Also i would like to request nominating staff who have a good knowledge of handling staff powers instead of jes being an active user.
    ________________________________________________________________________________________


    1 more Thing i'd like to request is making of a sticky thread in announcements or make a announcement in all the sections about donations to the website giving donaters good returns....as well so that it would help the users or staff creating more contests as deepi started riddle competition recently....which could be having cash pprize on them....


    Thanks and cheers;
    aadi aka sanja
    I think current staff is doing their jobs best, but due to large number of users some steps were taken little bit late but its no mean that staff is not working on forum
    I trust cigratte more than a girl.
    It will damage my lungs but will never break my heart ;-)


  3. #3
    PlayBuoy!! www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    268

    T

    Default

    There are currently 1248 users online. 30 members and 1218 guests when this is the situation

    i would also like to suggest admins to make the forum to be invisible to guests as they would register and make the forum more involving.....and interactive

    This would indirectly help the website to be active in a way as they would be more registered users there would be more vip users and thus more money to keep the website alive....
    Last edited by Aadi; 12-03-2010 at 06:59 AM.

  4. #4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by s.-.a.-.n.-.j.-.a View Post
    There are currently 1248 users online. 30 members and 1218 guests when this is the situation

    i would also like to suggest admins to make the forum to be invisible to guests as they would register and make the forum more involving.....and interactive
    i am not agree, now a days no one have enough time to get register and many of them dnt know how to register there are thousands of Entertainment sites if user come and found something difficult he/she close the browser and find another, i hope you got your answer
    Last edited by Innocent Killer; 12-03-2010 at 07:14 AM.
    I trust cigratte more than a girl.
    It will damage my lungs but will never break my heart ;-)


  5. #5
    I am Brown so ARe you DOwN? www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    5,309

    T

    Default

    hey no point of arguing here
    you guys are no staffs let the founders sort out u r suggestion
    arguing here will not getch u anywhere
    sorry dude .... Hash

  6. #6
    dR Founders www.desirulez.org
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    2,511

    T

    Default

    Yes, we do have some promotions and demotions to do and it will be done by new years. Regarding the board to be closed for guests, we used to have that before and that resulted in low traffic. The users online count never went more than 700, so we realized that some users might find it hard to register or just dont want to take the pain to register just like xXxpert said and left the board open. It all depends upon the user, if he or she wants to join in the forum or not.

    Good to see you post some suggestions



  7. #7
    Runner Up - Admins Awards www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    24,894

    T

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by xXxpert View Post
    I think current staff is doing their jobs best, but due to large number of users some steps were taken little bit late but its no mean that staff is not working on forum
    i am agreeing with this point...
    cos of effort only somebody became staff..and may cos of some reasons
    some staffs may be inactive..
    but we cant forget the effort they done to us...

    every field there is new comers..even in politics we are talking abt young generation..so and so...
    i think we have to accept...,admit..respect each and everyone
    aside we have to support new comers too..with their activity...in different sections..
    ...being a human...



  8. #8
    Master of dR www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    2,009

    T

    Default

    some of ur point is right i do agree on that but let founders decide wht they want to do


    Edit :- http://www.desirulez.net/showthread.php?t=554743

  9. #9
    PlayBuoy!! www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    268

    T

    Default

    SID KADEN please edit ur signature and remove the links do not advertise other websites by any means here

  10. #10
    Runner Up - Admins Awards www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    24,894

    T

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by s.-.a.-.n.-.j.-.a View Post
    SID KADEN please edit ur signature and remove the links do not advertise other websites by any means here
    sid kaden?
    ...being a human...



  11. #11
    The Creator :) www.desirulez.org
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    11,198

    T

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dR Billy View Post
    sid kaden?
    it was a bot i banned him already lol






 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •