Results 1 to 7 of 7
  1. #1

    Default siggy 4 me plzzz (done)

    Follow us on Social Media







    Can u plz make a siggy nd avatar 4 me on pics ov anuskha sharma nd put ma name on it Annu

    I usually forgive.. but only ma self

  2. #2
    I am Brown so ARe you DOwN? www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    5,309

    T

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sweet Annu View Post
    Can u plz make a siggy nd avatar 4 me on pics ov anuskha sharma nd put ma name on it Annu
    yes mam since other excellent siggie makers not replying to u..i just thought bad gfx guy like me try to do something afta long time ...i will post it ASAP!!
    btw she is one of my fav actress nowadays lol
    CHEERS :[
    sorry dude .... Hash

  3. #3

    Default

    wish i cud make it ...... my pc is not wid me so cant help it ...sowwie




    ()

  4. #4
    Administrator www.desirulez.netwww.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    3,948

    T

    Default

    siggy banana to mera haat ka kam nahi...dont know how to make siggy...









  5. #5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ★☆★ღpŘŇĉღ★☆★ View Post
    siggy banana to mera haat ka kam nahi...dont know how to make siggy...
    ok

    I usually forgive.. but only ma self

  6. #6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PeAcHyLiCiOuS View Post
    wish i cud make it ...... my pc is not wid me so cant help it ...sowwie
    No pblm

    I usually forgive.. but only ma self

  7. #7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ťŋē ώү 'm View Post
    yes mam since other excellent siggie makers not replying to u..i just thought bad gfx guy like me try to do something afta long time ...i will post it ASAP!!
    btw she is one of my fav actress nowadays lol
    CHEERS :[
    ohh really ok i vl b waiting 4 my siggy

    I usually forgive.. but only ma self

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •