Results 1 to 8 of 8
  1. #1
    dR Contributor www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    170

    T

    Default Are Age and Fashion related ?

    Follow us on Social Media







    I just though to start a little discussion over this question, that are age and fashion related in any means? If yes then why, and if no then how? Simple question, Ja?


    In our daily lives we encounter many people who are just chasing trendy fashions primarily because they want to be in-style regardless of their age. And many times we hear this phrase that, " just look at their age as compared to the fashion they are doing", what does that mean any way? Does age create a massive impact on how you perceive yourself being fashionable?

    Looking forward to hear some intellectual responses :wo:

  2. #2
    Retired Staff www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    4,186

    T

    Default

    age DEFINATLEY creates an impact on a persons fashion but the thing is it shouldnt
    when you see an older person dressed in fashion you might just talk rubbish but the thing is why should you, everyone has rights to dress fashionabley but getting into that will be a whole different discussion but the thing is yes age and fashion are unfortuantely related

  3. #3
    Coolest Person You Will Ever Know! www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    2,443

    T

    Default

    duh! obviously they are related and i don't see any harm in that lol
    Now old people can't wear youngster type clothes...that just doesn't go along

    aww thanks payal, luv ya too.


    edit :- http://www.desirulez.net/showthread.php?t=554743

  4. #4
    Retired Staff www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    4,186

    T

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by яatέd я View Post
    duh! obviously they are related and i don't see any harm in that lol
    Now old people can't wear youngster type clothes...that just doesn't go along
    not always like if an old lady wears a nice dress because she can and she has the figure to do so, a younger lady shouldnt be jealous or mad and it shouldnt matter how old that lady is she can live her life to the fullest

  5. #5
    Coolest Person You Will Ever Know! www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    2,443

    T

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by {Payal} View Post
    not always like if an old lady wears a nice dress because she can and she has the figure to do so, a younger lady shouldnt be jealous or mad and it shouldnt matter how old that lady is she can live her life to the fullest
    thats true payal, but if that old lady is some1's grandma and she goes to a party dressed like that ,wudn't the grand children be embarassed? put urself in their shoes

    aww thanks payal, luv ya too.


    edit :- http://www.desirulez.net/showthread.php?t=554743

  6. #6
    Retired Staff www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    2,400

    T

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by яatέd я View Post
    thats true payal, but if that old lady is some1's grandma and she goes to a party dressed like that ,wudn't the grand children be embarassed? put urself in their shoes
    haha i know i would try to control my laughter but would fail... i would just laugh my ass off at the granny... payal, the granny isnt living her life... no granny would wanna wear tight clothing plus she wouldnt look nice in it since her body is no longer wat it used to be... the only reason she would do tht would to make her grand children happy (but which she wouldnt be actually doing... since they would be embarassed)...

    Now, how would a 4 year old girl know the meaning of fashion... her mum is the one who will decide wat she would wear... so age is def related to fashion






  7. #7
    Coolest Person You Will Ever Know! www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    2,443

    T

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by charmer08 View Post
    haha i know i would try to control my laughter but would fail... i would just laugh my ass off at the granny... payal, the granny isnt living her life... no granny would wanna wear tight clothing plus she wouldnt look nice in it since her body is no longer wat it used to be... the only reason she would do tht would to make her grand children happy (but which she wouldnt be actually doing... since they would be embarassed)...

    Now, how would a 4 year old girl know the meaning of fashion... her mum is the one who will decide wat she would wear... so age is def related to fashion
    totally agreed

    aww thanks payal, luv ya too.


    edit :- http://www.desirulez.net/showthread.php?t=554743

  8. #8
    Retired Staff www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    1,516

    T

    Default

    well i totally disagree fashion is not @ all related to age ....
    fashion is to try sumthing new n dangerous .... n if ur stuff works out welll its dotted as a tend setter.... its on how u potray it....
    for eg id dress a gurl in pants n a nice lycra blouse ... on d other hand i dress a woman in her 60's (definately well mentained n tall) in pants n a nice lycra blouse....
    its jus older women like kinda sophisticated luk as far as i know.... but they like tryin new things as well... its jus a matter of taste....definatley older women wouldent prefer glittery n shimmery stuffs but if sum really do wats d harm in jus a lil in d neck n sleeves .... thy luk totally glam... even for oler people its jus how they carry it.... n frankyl speakin if ure confident no body bothers wat ur clother r like.... jus carry ur self well... think tall ... walk straight eye d world.... theyll praise u for dat lol.....
    Plzzzzzzz HiT On If U like My Posts .....


    I WaNna Be d GuRl HeEz ScArEd To LoSe ....
    ThE OnE WhO He CaNt WaLk AwAy FrOm KnOwIn ShEeZ MaD At HiM.....ThE OnE WhO CaNt FaLl AsLeEp WiDoUt HeR VoIcE BeInG ThE LaSt OnE ThAt He HeArS ....
    ThE OnE He WoUlDeNt KnOw WhAtTa do WiThOut.....
    ThE OnE He CaNt PiCtUrE BeInG WiThOuT.
    ..

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •