Results 1 to 13 of 13
  1. #1
    ∂я ∂єνιℓ www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    In HeaRtzZ
    Posts
    898

    T

    Default dR's Cricket CRaZy Contest

    Follow us on Social Media







    Hyeee dR's

    ShAhZu brings a contest

    just for cricket crazyy lovers & fansssss


    dR's Cricket CRaZy


    itss simplee

    cont3stt for alll

    not tym consumingggg

    nott thinkingg

    itss just abtt

    ur crazyness t0wardssss

    Crickett

    What u have to doo is to answer simple question....

    Why are u CraZy For Cricket ?????

    just write ur feeelingsss !!!!

    & Prove tht u r Cricket CraZyyyyy


    http://funkadaah.com

    http://funkadaah.com

  2. #2

    Default

    Cricket is a game of passion .. And in sub-continent who doesnt love it??
    Since da childhood ... i have been watching it and also a crazy of playing it...
    Still i remember on school days....after school ,, we used to go on da field to play it ,,
    cudnt imagine anything playing xcept cricket,, and as its world cup tym its worth watching ....
    thuogh its 20-20 cricket are more popular ,, i wont bother watching every matches of world cup.. just love it,,,,

  3. #3
    ∂я ∂єνιℓ www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    In HeaRtzZ
    Posts
    898

    T

    Default

    nyccc answer [email protected]
    letss see wht other feels
    http://funkadaah.com

    http://funkadaah.com

  4. #4
    Runner Up - Admins Awards www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    24,894

    T

    Default

    hey wht you asking...?
    why i am crazy for cricket..?r u crazy...?
    yes sure i think you are crazy..is it..u crazy na...
    thats why u asked a crazy quest..
    tell the truth...

    i am crazy..cricket also crazy..
    thats why i am crazy for cricket..

    crazy...crazy...crazy..


    hope now you understood..crazy..
    ...being a human...



  5. #5
    ∂я ∂єνιℓ www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    In HeaRtzZ
    Posts
    898

    T

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dR Billy View Post
    hey wht you asking...?
    why i am crazy for cricket..?r u crazy...?
    yes sure i think you are crazy..is it..u crazy na...
    thats why u asked a crazy quest..
    tell the truth...

    i am crazy..cricket also crazy..
    thats why i am crazy for cricket..

    crazy...crazy...crazy..


    hope now you understood..crazy..
    great try too give unique answer

    and m crazyy dats y m asking crazyy questions
    http://funkadaah.com

    http://funkadaah.com

  6. #6
    New Arrivals
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    1

    T

    Default

    i m CrAzY u r CrAzU CrICkEt Is CrAzY .....wHeN u ReAd ThiS u tiHnk i m CrAzY.....yEs I m CrAzY cRIcKEt MadE mE cRaZy ThaTS thE fAcT ThaTS thE trUTh...Mr CrAzY m ALsO cRaZy D

  7. #7
    dR Dazzler www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    4,263

    T

    Default

    Another cheezy contest ?

    /Spam

  8. #8
    ∂я ∂єνιℓ www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    In HeaRtzZ
    Posts
    898

    T

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by adeeeeeel View Post
    i m CrAzY u r CrAzU CrICkEt Is CrAzY .....wHeN u ReAd ThiS u tiHnk i m CrAzY.....yEs I m CrAzY cRIcKEt MadE mE cRaZy ThaTS thE fAcT ThaTS thE trUTh...Mr CrAzY m ALsO cRaZy D
    nyc try adeeel yaa surely u r crazy
    http://funkadaah.com

    http://funkadaah.com

  9. #9
    ∂я ∂єνιℓ www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    In HeaRtzZ
    Posts
    898

    T

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jaanoo View Post
    Another cheezy contest ?

    /Spam
    Hushhhhh
    http://funkadaah.com

    http://funkadaah.com

  10. #10
    dR Wrestlers www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    24

    T

    Default

    Math Problem

    Q : Why are u CraZy For Cricket ?????

    Solution:

    Cricket = Crazy x people

    ... Since people call me crazy and i am counted in people group so ...

    Cricket = Crazy x Me
    Cricket = Me Crazy

    Hense it is prove that i am soo much craze for cricket that i made some stupid math thing for it and its not perfect for joke even

  11. #11
    ∂я ∂єνιℓ www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    In HeaRtzZ
    Posts
    898

    T

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cyclope View Post
    Math Problem

    Q : Why are u CraZy For Cricket ?????

    Solution:

    Cricket = Crazy x people

    ... Since people call me crazy and i am counted in people group so ...

    Cricket = Crazy x Me
    Cricket = Me Crazy

    Hense it is prove that i am soo much craze for cricket that i made some stupid math thing for it and its not perfect for joke even

    lolzzz great try i lykd it
    http://funkadaah.com

    http://funkadaah.com

  12. #12
    dR Dazzler www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    4,263

    T

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cyclope View Post
    Math Problem

    Q : Why are u CraZy For Cricket ?????

    Solution:

    Cricket = Crazy x people

    ... Since people call me crazy and i am counted in people group so ...

    Cricket = Crazy x Me
    Cricket = Me Crazy

    Hense it is prove that i am soo much craze for cricket that i made some stupid math thing for it and its not perfect for joke even
    lol.. Awesome.

    I like that too!

  13. #13
    ∂я ∂єνιℓ www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    In HeaRtzZ
    Posts
    898

    T

    Default

    Thread is closed poll vl b posted Soon
    http://funkadaah.com

    http://funkadaah.com

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •