Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 52
  1. #1
    Master of dR www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    2,009

    T

    Cool ★ Captain face off★ Master of Dr ★

    Follow us on Social Media







    Helloo Everyone here is the captain from both teams...........



    Team A

    ajstyless Captain

    Lottery


    Hash


    Punjabi_kudi


    dR SuperRocker


    dR Priyank



    Shahzu





    Team B

    Dr Angel Captain


    Solution24


    PL47ER


    sahir khaan


    dR Boi


    Hell


    Black Magic



    Now before we jump to main fight I would like both teams to show our viewers a little face off between both teams.......Post it here y u think that other team shouldn't win this title.....Soo i would like both team members to post there challenges or as in WWE we say face off before fight
    Last edited by ★NiGhTmArE★; 08-05-2011 at 04:04 PM.


    Edit :- http://www.desirulez.net/showthread.php?t=554743

  2. #2

  3. #3
    Winner - Roadies X!! www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    2,762

    T

    Default

    i think because our team have some new members and some senior members in short form our team is good balanced and evry member is hard working and everyone is very active all of them post great threads



  4. #4
    Master of dR www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    2,009

    T

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dR SuperRocker View Post
    i think because our team have some new members and some senior members in short form our team is good balanced and evry member is hard working and everyone is very active all of them post great threads
    U have to say y other team shouldn't be wining


    Edit :- http://www.desirulez.net/showthread.php?t=554743

  5. #5
    Winner - Roadies X!! www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    2,762

    T

    Default

    oh sry ra.one
    umm i think team b is good but team A is much better and i think team b got some senior players like Solution24 , Dr Angel , PL47ER but i think we have to give a chance to newbie like dR Priyank , aj , dr superrocker and the most important thing our team is balanced we have p.k Hash some nice experience players



  6. #6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ★Ra.ONE★ View Post
    U have to say y other team shouldn't be wining
    veg player

  7. #7
    Banned www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    892

    T

    Cool

    we will win bcos
    Dr angel team containing
    Solution24


    PL47ER


    sahir khaan


    dR Boi


    Hell


    Black Magic

    have guts but we will scew them in all we have p.k the killer kudi who is one alone enough to make ur teams ha ha : i have 3 words for u you cant't see me . and angel take this lovely flower and kindly except ur loss , bcos i dont want to make u do this

  8. #8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dR Priyank View Post
    we will win bcos
    Dr angel team containing
    Solution24


    PL47ER


    sahir khaan


    dR Boi


    Hell


    Black Magic

    have guts but we will scew them in all we have p.k the killer kudi who is one alone enough to make ur teams ha ha : i have 3 words for u you cant't see me . and angel take this lovely flower and kindly except ur loss , bcos i dont want to make u do this
    haha you forgot why they shouldn't be winning

    they shouldn't be winning because they got Ra.one

  9. #9

    Default

    Why I think that the other team shouldn't win this title ? uff...kya question hai There are tooooooooo many reasons
    anyways the other team shouldn't win bcz ...

    Team B = Team Bhudduu (Team Idiot), Baqwas Team


    Dr Angel Captain - some people r saying that dR Angel is very rude .. and if everyone runs away from the Captain to kaise challega

    Solution24: ...all day he tries to find members who are spamming or are using abusing language because he loves to ban members I am sure he will ban all his team members soo who will participate then ..solu ? no he is to lazy for that

    sahir khaan: Is falling in love with every girl ...I just have to say sahir plss let me win & he will do it


    dR Boi:
    ohh I can remember once he lost already his own contest ..it was flop like rakhis show


    Hell:
    I think I have nothing to say about him his username is very clear soo go back to ur hell


    Black Magic: Black Magic isn't good ...It brings unluck ..with so much unluck u will lose definitely So better u leave abhi isi waqt


    PL47ER: In this team is such a bad climate that one okaay shokkay person can't do anything ...dR angel will be rude to him, solu will ban him, sahir will propose him, dR Boi will make him crazy in saying all the time to participate in his contest, hell will take him to the hell & Black magic will do his khalla jadho on him ....so sad

    and that's why we will win ..harne ke liye tayar rahoo Buddhu, Baqwas Team


  10. #10
    Winner - Roadies X!! www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    2,762

    T

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dR Priyank View Post
    we will win bcos
    Dr angel team containing
    Solution24


    PL47ER


    sahir khaan


    dR Boi


    Hell


    Black Magic

    have guts but we will scew them in all we have p.k the killer kudi who is one alone enough to make ur teams ha ha : i have 3 words for u you cant't see me . and angel take this lovely flower and kindly except ur loss , bcos i dont want to make u do this
    you are right priyank
    angel don't cry next season i hope ur team will win



  11. #11
    RIP-Mate, You ll be Remembered:) www.desirulez.netwww.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    1,613

    T

    Default

    Inshallah dR Angel Will Win.............

  12. #12

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Punjabi_kudi View Post
    Why I think that the other team shouldn't win this title ? uff...kya question hai There are tooooooooo many reasons
    anyways the other team shouldn't win bcz ...

    Team B = Team Bhudduu (Team Idiot), Baqwas Team




    Dr Angel Captain - some people r saying that dR Angel is very rude .. and if everyone runs away from the Captain to kaise challega

    Solution24: ...all day he tries to find members who are spamming or are using abusing language because he loves to ban members I am sure he will ban all his team members soo who will participate then ..solu ? no he is to lazy for that

    sahir khaan: Is falling in love with every girl ...I just have to say sahir plss let me win & he will do it


    dR Boi:
    ohh I can remember once he lost already his own contest ..it was flop like rakhis show


    Hell:
    I think I have nothing to say about him his username is very clear soo go back to ur hell


    Black Magic: Black Magic isn't good ...It brings unluck ..with so much unluck u will lose definitely So better u leave abhi isi waqt


    PL47ER: In this team is such a bad climate that one okaay shokkay person can't do anything ...dR angel will be rude to him, solu will ban him, sahir will propose him, dR Boi will make him crazy in saying all the time to participate in his contest, hell will take him to the hell & Black magic will do his khalla jadho on him ....so sad

    and that's why we will win ..harne ke liye tayar rahoo Buddhu, Baqwas Team
    i completly disagree with you

    Team B = team brillant

    and your comments on our members huh

    Dr angel :- who is the bloody hell says dr angel is rude..i don't think so..she is the coolest one ever

    Solution24:- he is like backbone of our team..he is clearing crap in desi by banning spammers huh < helping DR

    Sahir khan :- atleast he is falling behind girls[unlike some people who loves boys]

    Dr bot :- hmm so what games are for fun..who give s a damn ?

    Hell:- The great one < lol Don't mess with the hell..he can DRAG you to THE Hell

    Blackmagic :- he will spend his Black magic on your team..make us win :}

    samaj gaya ???

  13. #13
    ∂я ∂єνιℓ www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    898

    T

    Default

    lolzzzzzzzzzzzzz


    sahir khan's was besht onee

    l0ved it lolzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

    kudiii himen ne me ko add nahi kiya tumhari team maainn


    Quote Originally Posted by Punjabi_kudi View Post
    Why I think that the other team shouldn't win this title ? uff...kya question hai There are tooooooooo many reasons
    anyways the other team shouldn't win bcz ...

    Team B = Team Bhudduu (Team Idiot), Baqwas Team


    Dr Angel Captain - some people r saying that dR Angel is very rude .. and if everyone runs away from the Captain to kaise challega

    Solution24: ...all day he tries to find members who are spamming or are using abusing language because he loves to ban members I am sure he will ban all his team members soo who will participate then ..solu ? no he is to lazy for that

    sahir khaan: Is falling in love with every girl ...I just have to say sahir plss let me win & he will do it


    dR Boi:
    ohh I can remember once he lost already his own contest ..it was flop like rakhis show


    Hell:
    I think I have nothing to say about him his username is very clear soo go back to ur hell


    Black Magic: Black Magic isn't good ...It brings unluck ..with so much unluck u will lose definitely So better u leave abhi isi waqt


    PL47ER: In this team is such a bad climate that one okaay shokkay person can't do anything ...dR angel will be rude to him, solu will ban him, sahir will propose him, dR Boi will make him crazy in saying all the time to participate in his contest, hell will take him to the hell & Black magic will do his khalla jadho on him ....so sad

    and that's why we will win ..harne ke liye tayar rahoo Buddhu, Baqwas Team
    http://funkadaah.com

    http://funkadaah.com

  14. #14
    Administrators www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    9,872

    T

    Default



    Other Team Shouldnt Win Bcoz they all r nothing infornt of my team
    ajstyless Captain
    he doesn't know anything he just chat on sb 24/7

    Lottery
    he always try to post dvd cover n say thanks to letest movies section

    Hash
    we have already dR Creator so we dont need Creator's Papa

    Punjabi_kudi
    she is always on sb she tries to fight with everyone

    dR SuperRocker
    he just reply or nothing more

    dR Priyank
    he is sb plyer

    Gumsum2015
    i dont know about him

    the other team dont have good players so they cant win
    dont cry pls


    Last edited by dR Angel; 08-05-2011 at 02:48 PM.

  15. #15
    Runner Up - Masters Awards www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    2,393

    T

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by punjabi_kudi View Post
    why i think that the other team shouldn't win this title ? Uff...kya question hai There are tooooooooo many reasons
    Anyways the other team shouldn't win bcz ...

    Team b = team bhudduu (team idiot), baqwas team


    dr angel captain - some people r saying that dr angel is very rude .. and if everyone runs away from the captain to kaise challega

    solution24: ...all day he tries to find members who are spamming or are using abusing language because he loves to ban members i am sure he will ban all his team members soo who will participate then ..solu ? No he is to lazy for that

    sahir khaan: is falling in love with every girl ...i just have to say sahir plss let me win & he will do it


    dr boi:
    ohh i can remember once he lost already his own contest ..it was flop like rakhis show


    hell:
    i think i have nothing to say about him his username is very clear soo go back to ur hell


    black magic: black magic isn't good ...it brings unluck ..with so much unluck u will lose definitely p so better u leave abhi isi waqt


    pl47er: In this team is such a bad climate that one okaay shokkay person can't do anything ...dr angel will be rude to him, solu will ban him, sahir will propose him, dr boi will make him crazy in saying all the time to participate in his contest, hell will take him to the hell & black magic will do his khalla jadho on him ....so sad

    and that's why we will win ..harne ke liye tayar rahoo buddhu, baqwas team
    u r right

  16. #16
    dR Dazzler www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    818

    T

    Default


    Team B Shouldnt Win Bcoz they are thinking that they are best but they dont know we are the best ..

    ajstyless Team Captain
    Jis team ka captain ko infractions mili hoon woh team kese jeet sakti hai .....

    Lottery
    Dude lottery ki lottery kabhi kabhi nikalti hai aur humare samne badi badi lottery nikalne se darti hai

    Hash
    Creator k papa g ab ap budhe ho gye hooo ye ladna ladana apka kaam nahi hai
    ap jao kahin kisi kone main ja kar rest karoo ... agar blood pressure up ho gya to kahin aisa na ho k creator k papa uppar pohanch jayen ..:lollll: :lollll:

    Punjabi_kudi
    To ji kudi ji ki haal hai ... apko lagta hai k ap mjhse victory mango gi aur main dedonga.... come on kudi jago sahir ashiq hai bt itna andha bhi nahi ...

    dR SuperRocker
    ye katrina ka fan hai aur katrina ka time gaya aj kal asin chaaaiiii hoi hai ....

    dR Priyank
    arre mera dost ... bhai iss se panga mat lena ye apne apko raw ka agent batata hai aur kehta hai k he is a certified hacker :lollll: kahian aisa na ho k apni victory hack karle .... priyank bhai un main se hain jo sirf bolte hain aur karte kuch nahi .. to ye sirf bolte rahenge aur in ki opponent team victory le jayegi ...

    Gumsum2015
    Gumsum to 2015 tak gumsum hi rahega ... usne kya khaaak jetna hai ...

  17. #17
    dR Founders www.desirulez.org
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    3,717

    T

    Default

    dR Angel: anybody who told you to be yourself simply couldn't have given you worse advice, only thing to say to you is in the the pic below



    Solution24: if i ever need a brain transplant i would choose your brain cuz i would want a brain that had never been used, i also had a night mare i dreamed i was you lol in all honesty both you and me are lazy...


    PL47ER: he is the kind of person that you would use his blueprint to build an idiot, i heard that you went to the haunted house and they offered you a job you remind me of a tooth ache i once had


    sahir khaan: we know that romance brings out the beast in you, the jackass... my middle finger gets a boner when i think of you, i heard that you were a lady killer they take one look at you and die of shock, you say to girls that you cant live without them wonder why are you still alive im sure this much insulting is not enough for you but i dont want to waste anymore time on you fool


    dR Boi: calling you an idiot would be an insult to all the stupid people your the proof that god has a sense of humor i would have been your dad but the guy infront of me had exact change i will hit you so hard that your kids will be born dizzy


    Hell: when you die i would like to go to your funeral, but i will probably have to go to work that day, i believe in business before pleasure people like you are the reason why morning after pill was invented


    Black Magic: its impossible to believe that the sperm that created this child beat out 1,000,000 others i would like to kick you in the teeth but why should i improve your looks the biggest no talent i know

    and lastly good luck to the other team... and please do not take my insults to be serious these are just for fun and games.

    edited one line because someone took it offensively
    Last edited by нαsн; 08-06-2011 at 05:30 PM.



  18. #18

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dR Angel View Post


    Other Team Shouldnt Win Bcoz they all r nothing infornt of my team
    ajstyless Captain
    he doesn't know anything he just chat on sb 24/7

    Lottery
    he always try to post dvd cover n say thanks to letest movies section

    Hash
    we have already dR Creator so we dont need Creator's Papa

    Punjabi_kudi
    she is always on sb she tries to fight with everyone

    dR SuperRocker
    he just reply or nothing more

    dR Priyank
    he is sb plyer

    Gumsum2015
    i dont know about him

    the other team dont have good players so they cant win
    dont cry pls



  19. #19
    Hot Member www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    4,705

    T

    Default

    Team A

    ajstyless Captain : aj captain h lol i think aj is new member he don't know how to lead the team our captain is dR angel she know every thing and aj is very rude

    Lottery : he always post dvd covers and says " tfs " in every thread useless member


    Hash : i respect hash he is founder but he is noting doing this duty he will spend his hole time on s.b he is very lazy and rude and we can't give make rude and lazy person "master of dR"


    Punjabi_kudi : P.K sabse lazy h i am very happy vo captain nahi h and p.k sb pe padhe rahte h usse or koe kaam nahi h and she only knows about punjabi songs


    dR SuperRocker : he only like to watch Jacqueline's thread he is useless and he don't know how to talk with senior members


    dR Priyank : he is new member i think ek bar vo ban bhe ho chuka h new members don't know how to speak with senior and he is always busy in watching match so lazzy



    Shahzu : ab ye kaha se a gaya ummm shahzu kisi ke bhe help nahi karta and ra.one never give this award to shahzu usse dr pe sabke help karne chaiye rude people

    in the end the worst team caption faltu h lottery apni ticket he kardeta reh jayega hash founder toh h par bhut lazy h P.K usse koe kaam nahi h tfs likhne or punjabi song sunne ke ilawa superrocker toh jac. ke piche pagal h priyank busy in cricket lazy boy shahzu ko sabke help karne chaiye
    over all bakwass team h
    Last edited by dR boi; 08-05-2011 at 06:00 PM.

    edit :- http://www.desirulez.net/showthread.php?t=554743

  20. #20
    dR Dazzler www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    818

    T

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by нαsн View Post
    dR Angel: anybody who told you to be yourself simply couldn't have given you worse advice, only thing to say to you is in the the pic below



    Solution24: if i ever need a brain transplant i would choose your brain cuz i would want a brain that had never been used, i also had a night mare i dreamed i was you lol in all honesty both you and me are lazy...


    PL47ER: he is the kind of person that you would use his blueprint to build an idiot, i heard that you went to the haunted house and they offered you a job you remind me of a tooth ache i once had


    sahir khaan: we know that romance brings out the beast in you, the jackass... my middle finger gets a boner when i think of you, i heard that you were a lady killer they take one look at you and die of shock, i am gonna get you a condom that way you can have protection when you go fuk yourself, you say to girls that you cant live without them wonder why are you still alive im sure this much insulting is not enough for you but i dont want to waste anymore time on you fool


    dR Boi: calling you an idiot would be an insult to all the stupid people your the proof that god has a sense of humor i would have been your dad but the guy infront of me had exact change i will hit you so hard that your kids will be born dizzy


    Hell: when you die i would like to go to your funeral, but i will probably have to go to work that day, i believe in business before pleasure people like you are the reason why morning after pill was invented


    Black Magic: its impossible to believe that the sperm that created this child beat out 1,000,000 others i would like to kick you in the teeth but why should i improve your looks the biggest no talent i know

    and lastly good luck to the other team... and please do not take my insults to be serious these are just for fun and games.
    lagta hai tumhe kisi ne tameez nahi sikhai agar aise words k sath baat karni hai to btao doo ....

 

 
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •