Results 1 to 3 of 3
  1. #1
    Nιѕнy
    Guest

    Exclamation Salman Suffocated?

    Follow us on Social Media








    [DOWN]Macho Khan Salman recently had a near death experience while shooting for his brother Arbaaz Khan's maiden production Dabanng.


    News is, that the actor was shooting for a fire scene which resulted in Salman inhaling noxious fumes in excess. It resulted in severe chest congestion and suffocation and the actor was immediately rushed to the nearest hospital in Wai while the entire shoot was packed off for the day.


    Salman, declared out of danger by the doctors has now been discharged after receiving appropriate medical care.
    [/DOWN]

  2. #2
    Kal Ho Na Ho www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    17,164

    T

    Default

    Thanks a lot Nishy


  3. #3
    Nιѕнy
    Guest

    Default

    your welcome monu

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •